ETI and its affiliates collect only relevant nonpublic personal information about you, as allowed or required by law, to serve your financial needs, provide customer service, and collect funds due to us. This information may include:
- Information we receive from you on finance agreements or other forms, such as name, address and telephone number, insurance company, policy numbers
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others, such as your account balance and payment history.
- When you visit us online (Internet), we may collect data such as checking account information, transactions and site navigation information.
Currently, no information collected through applications and forms or information relating to your transactions and experiences with us is being shared among ETI’s affiliates except in the instance where an insurance company listed on a premium finance agreement is an affiliate of ETI. In that case we may disclose information such as your name, address, policy numbers, account balance, payment history and account status.
As permitted by law, we may disclose some or all of the information described above with non‐ETI companies and individuals, such as:
- Your insurance company (ies) and agent(s), as permitted or required by applicable federal and state laws.
- We may disclose certain information to third parties, such attorneys or collection agencies, in regard to the collection of a debt owed to us.
- We may disclose certain information as requested by regulatory authorities.
ETI restricts access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic, personal information.